A roundup of BicycleSPACE news.
- BicycleSPACE thanks our community for voting us Best Place to Get Your Bike Fixed in the City Paper Best of 2015 Readers' Poll. We also thank the City Paper editors for naming us Best Place to Get a Flat Bike Tire Fixed. We note that friend of the shop Emily Q. Hazard is ably representing the interests of Bike D.C.'s women by finding a good short haircut and inserting a backhanded reference to helmet hair.
- The May issue of Bicycling magazine names BicycleSPACE among the best bike shops nationwide. BicycleSPACE is profiled as a standout shop for urban cyclists.
This weekend is full of occasions to ride bikes in celebration of spring, cherry blossoms and other seasonal festivities.
- Friday, April 10: Adams Morgan neighborhood party. We're celebrating the season at Tryst and making a last desperate attempt to joyride the Capital Bikeshare Bike in Bloom. Party with us from 4 to 8 pm on April 10 at Tryst, 2459 18th St NW. Buy Annie Riker's charming Bicycle Bloom print, pictured below.
- Saturday, April 11: We'll visit murals on our April mural tour in partnership with Words Beats & Life. The ride departs from 700 5th St NW at 11:30 am.
- Sunday, April 12: We Bike the Blossoms beginning from 700 5th St NW at 11:30 am (sharp! OK, 11:35 am). After viewing peak bloom along the Potomac, we'll end our ride at the Anacostia River Festival.